Saturday 5 January 2013

My New Years Resolution 2013

Its almost become a tradition that when the year is towards its last day, we all think of a few goals, aspiration or aims for the new year.

Well, I thought I tell you guys what my top 5 New Years Resolution is for 2013.

(1) Always work hard and achieve!

I'm currently working towards a degree and for me to be successful in the future I need to work really hard now. In the new year I'd like to aim higher and try to out do my previous results.

(2) look after my family

My family come first in all at all times. I am at an age (20) where i must start to take responsibility. 2012 has been the worst year me and my family have put up with but we stayed strong and hope that 2013 will bring us happiness and less pain.

(3) Get fit

I know everyone says this but I am really, really going yo focus on loosing weight. My fat days are over, its really hard being a fat person especially when your my age as it brings you confidence down and makes you very insecure. I have researched at looked at different diets, exercises and eating habits and have cone up with a plan that would fit me. I have tried to diet before but I end up thinking starving myself will be the solution but no food is important just the right amount. Hopefully, when i begin my revolution of loosing weight i shall keep updates for others to see the changes and maybe help someone who is in the same position as me.

(4) Brush of my acting and get an agent.

Acting has always been and will be there . Giving up this career is like giving up myself. I have always enjoyed acting and have always wished to make a career out of it, i didn't study drama mainly because i wanted to keep acting as a hobby which i liked and not turn it into something which i might start hating. So, yeah, this year I'm in hunt for a talent agent who will understand me and represent me.

(5). STAY HAPPY

Like i mentioned 2012 has been full of stress, arguments, loneliness and miserable. But, this year I pray it changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment