Saturday 24 November 2012

Hooray!

Well, it’s been a while since I have blogged. But, Fear not I am back!

Over the past 2 months, I have increasingly been interested in Travel photography and Travel in general. I have seen lots of breath-taking shots taken by photographers from all around the world. What interests me the most is that each photographer sees this world from a different angle and just by looking at their images you feel as though you’re in their world, each of the images bring you in and almost make you feel as though your there. I wish. 

 I have picked out my favourite five places I would love to visit, what do you think?

Amazing!

My favourite shot is the Greek Island Santorin; this is a Brilliant shot looking far and wide at the brightly coloured village and the mountains behind.











No comments:

Post a Comment